Donna Air, 40, speaks out on coronavirus diagnosis as actress tests positive for COVID-19





Donna Air, 40, revealed she has been self-isolating after she developed “gentle flu-like signs” 18 days in the past. The previous actress confirmed that she has been examined for coronavirus.



She confirmed the information of her diagnosis right now, insisting she is conscious “what a privilege it’s to have the ability to entry tests privately” whereas many frontline NHS staff are nonetheless unable.




Donna shared a selfie on Instagram as she informed followers about her well being battle and revealed her GP has mentioned it’s now protected for her to spend time together with her family members once more.


She wrote: “Hello Guys. I hope everyone seems to be managing to remain sturdy and in comparatively good spirits throughout the lockdown.


“I simply wished to let you realize developed gentle flu like signs and began self isolating 18 days in the past, I took a check for some readability & the outcomes examined positive for Covid19.




“Fortunately signs improved shortly after and my family members usually are not displaying any indicators of the virus.


“I’ll proceed to comply with authorities pointers & within the meantime I’m sending lots of affection to you all particularly these on the entrance line.”


Donna continued: “I’m conscious of what a privilege it’s to have the ability to entry tests privately, so I’ve donated some to mates working for the @NHS. I really feel relieved having consulted my gp who has confirmed it’s protected to see my daughter once more.




“Comfortable to reply questions on signs or give data on what I did to spice up my immune system after I felt at my worst. #Stayhome & #Savelives. #staystrong #selfcare #covid19 #overcorona Donna x.”




The previous actress additionally took to Twitter and responded to followers questions amid her announcement.


A social media consumer wrote: “Love the way you turned this right into a positive and purchased tests for your folks within the NHS. Kudos to you Donna x,” (sic).


And Donna replied: “Greatest not add to the concern that’s already out there. Concern weakens our immune system!


“Which is why I wished to attend till I used to be alright to share with family and friends.”




Donna’s candid admission comes as the NHS mentioned they’re treating the coronavirus as a degree 4 emergency, the best warning potential.


A degree 4 emergency is outlined as when “strain within the native well being and social care system continues to escalate leaving organisations unable to ship complete care.”


The federal government has predicted as much as a fifth of the UK’s workforce might be off on the similar time, both contaminated or self-isolating.


Final week Boris Johnson outlined his plan to deal with the virus, which is at present within the delay section.




Post a Comment

MOVIES